Posted by PLEASE HELP on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 9:15pm.
Sorry I forgot to give directions for each problem. The lines represent that the numbers are fractions. Thank you.
ã7/ã8 ~ ã24/ã49 =
MATH 8TH GRADE Correction - drwls, Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 9:51pm
I don't understand the ã symbol. What is the ~ supposed to represent? Multiplication? Better to use * or x' fr that
If ã means "square root, and ~ means multiplication, then
sqrt7/sqrt8 * sqrt24/sqrt49
MATH 8TH GRADE Correction - TO: drwls, Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 11:26pm
Yes, You figured out what I was trying
to submit. Thank you very much.
I did resubmit with correct signs directly to you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH 8TH GRADE - ã7/ã8 ~ ã24/ã49 = ã45 / ã81 = 7ã3 / ã5 = The lines ...
- Math(Please Help) - * I don't get this problem at all... 4(x+2) 6x^2...
- math, correction,plz - Can someone correct these for me..plz... Problem #1 ...
- drbob222, math ,algebra - can you explain to me the following problem , ms.sue ...
- Math - could you tell me three equivalent fractions for each: 2/3 8/16 4/10 3/4 ...
- 5th grade math parent - Hi the problem reads.......give an example that shows ...
- algebra - multiply and simplify by factoring. Assume that all expressions under ...
- math, correction - can someone help me correct this Directions: Dtermine which ...
- 6th grade math - Can you recommend a site that will show how to divide whole ...
- Math - 8th grade - We are just starting this section, and I'm confused...Please ...