Posted by barbie on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7:51pm.
x + y = 4 , x + z = 4, y + z = 4
math - Reiny, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 8:17pm
1st - 2nd: y-z=0
y = z
2nd - 3rd: x-y=0
x = y
so x = y = z
so from 1st : 2x = 4
x = 2
so x = y = z = 2
math - bobpursley, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 8:19pm
x+y + 0z=4
all variables are equal to 2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - What is temperature when you do math. In seventh grade math is hard and I...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...