Posted by Tameika on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:01am.
Considering human beings as part of the natural web of life, rather than managers of it. What is this called?
science - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:38am
science - Tameika, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 11:40am
I found the answer it is an environmental ethic.
science - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 11:44am
I disagree. What does your book say?
science - Tameika, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 11:46am
The answer can be found in Section 10.4 Environmental Ethics, in Contemporary Environmental Issues.
science - amanda, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 12:51am
science - Harmony, Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 8:00am
This is the quote from the text. Thank you Tameika your information about where to find it in our book helped me a lot.
"Such people are moving toward an environmental ethic, which includes humans as part of the natural community rather than managers of it."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature - Can someone please check if my answer is correct? 1.Which of the ...
- English - Here is the second part. Thank you very much. 1) If death,unlike sleep...
- Ecology Help !!! - What does it mean to say that something is natural and how ...
- Science - for anybody:there is evidence that human beings could be a part of the...
- History - 10. Which statement best summarizes a main characteristic of kachina ...
- English - Read this passage from Donne’s “Meditation 17.” Then, answer the ...
- English - `m writing a bio-poem. Is what I wrote below gramaticcaly correct? I`m...
- English - I`m writing a bio-poem. Is what I wrote below (just one part in the ...
- english - 1. The element of argumentation that deals with the listeners desire ...
- Stem Cells - Are adult stem cells found only in adults human beings or all human...