Posted by Ciara's Sister on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 11:53pm.
What effect did ataturks radicalin turkey have on nationalists in neighoring iran?
A. Iranian nationalists scaled back their efforts at modernization
B. Iran sought a middle ground that would improve the nations economy without angering its allies
C. Iran resented turkeys reforms which intitially made it a stronger military threat
D. Iran was inspired by turkeys successes and rushed to modernize iran and make it fully independent.
I got b.
- World History - drwls, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:03am
Ataturk's radical what? reforms? westernization?
- World History - Ciara's Sister, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:07am
What effect did ataturks radical reforms in turkey have on nationalists in neighoring iran?
Sorry ive mispelled the question here is the correct question ^
- World History - Ciara's Sister, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:08am
- World History - drwls, Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:14am
I believe D is the correct answer. See
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geography - 1. All of the following are among the Pillars of Islam except. A. ...
- English - Hello. Will you please tell me if it is possible (and natural) to say...
- history - 2. Why did European economic practices and financial institutions (...
- Social Studies - Which city is most likely to be a major population center? -...
- English/History - Hi I wrote an essay about antisemitism in Iran during the 1979...
- english/history - I wrote a paper about anti antisemitism towards the Jews in ...
- iran language - what is "welcome to iran" in iranian language???
- history - After the War of 1812, there emerged a group of Republicans who urged...
- english - please revise! not a good writer Is Patient Diplomacy the Best ...
- World History - Within 50 years after Muhammad's death in 632,Islam had too ...