Posted by Ann on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 9:16pm.
Need to draw a single line under the Complete Subject, and a double line under the Complete Prediate. Thanks?
1. Hundreds of were flying around the dock.
2. Onrainy days, does the fog obiterate your view?
3. A whale's big, bulky body can be a fearsome sight.
4. A huge animal does not necessarily have a huge brain.
5. The giant whale leaped into the air and startled everyone.
6. Cory scenes on television have frightened some people.
7. Yesterday, three high school kids and two pelicans had a fishing contest.
8. Can you guess the results of the contest.
9. In spite of fair warning, the boys took the jet skis beyond the breakwater.
10. Why do teenage boys often ignore good advice?
1. One line: Gulls. Two lines: Hundreds of gulls.
2. One line: Fog. Two lines: all.
3. One line: Whale's. Two lines: A whales big bulky body.
4. 1: Huge animal. 2. All.
5. 1: Giant whale. 2: All.
6. 1: Cory scenes. 2: all.
7. 1: Three Highschool kids and two pelicans. 2: all
8. 1: results of the contest. 2: all
9. 1: the boys. 2: the boys took the jet skis beyond the breakwater
10. 1: Teenage boys. 2: Teenage boys often ignore good advice
Answer this Question
English - If I have to draw a line between the complete subject and the complete...
english - Draw a line under the complete predicate. Circle the simple predicate...
Geometry (math) - Suppose line p is perpendicular to line s and line q is ...
math 214 - Answer each of the following: a. Draw a line lí and any two points A ...
english - copy the following sentences onto your paper. draw a vertical line ...
Calc. - Find the area of the region bounded by the parabola y=x^2, the tangent ...
6th grade English - Draw a line under each preposition and to lines under the ...
chemistry - i have had enough,and got no hair left,i need to find the structural...
Physics - Data Analaysis - Power Laws - In an experiment, two variables ...
English expression - A. What is the reading text about? a. School Introduction b...