Posted by Laruen on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:31pm.
why did the iroquois clear land outside of the wall?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:33pm
- Social Studies - Laruen , Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:36pm
Like when they build longhouses they build walls around their village to raise crops and to spot approching enemies.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:37pm
It was easier to spot encroaching enemies without trees to hide them. Also -- didn't they plant crops outside the walls?
- Social Studies - Laruen , Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:41pm
oh so that's the reason why they clear the land outside of the wall"
- Social Studies - Laruen , Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:46pm
oh never mind i didn't see that on my hw now I found the answer
we r doing a DBQ on the native americans, we are done with unit so as a project/essay we have to do a DBQ for hw we just have to finish in documents, we have 6 documents my teacher made the document packet
it's like she give us the 3-4 qs in each document and that like it have little info and some pictures
did 2 documents on class so for hw we just hav 2 finish it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Easiest way to build a model of an Iroquois village using ...
- Social studies - 1. what is the story behind the creation of the Proguoio ...
- social studies - what were roles of men in Iroquois league?
- social studies 9 - What social values would have led Jacques Cartier to kidnap ...
- social studies - how is the iroquois confederacy diff. from the colonial ...
- social studies - Hi help me with this question please. How did The Iroquois live...
- Physics - A construction worker is standing in a 2.6 m deep well, 3.1 m from the...
- social studies - Which iroquois nations lived the farthest from new york city?
- social studies - which Iroquois nations lived the farthest from New York City?
- Social Studies - What idea did the United States Constitution borrow from the ...