posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
1) We'll agree on which students to include in the project during our parent-teacher class committees, (which will be held) in November.
2)It’s no use trying to convince him.
It's no good (I need an example)
3) I couldn’t help thinking about him.
4) I’d prefer to swim rather than play tennis.
I'd prefer to swim instead of playing tennis.
5) I prefer swimming to playing tennis.
I long/can't wait for him to arrive.
I'm waiting for him to arrive.
6) I’m used /accustomed to playing cards after dinner. On/During my Christmas holiday I spent time reading books.
The teacher made me (is "caused me" possible??) repeat the exercise.
It's no good trying to convince him to join the math club. He just won't do it.
I can't wait ...
I'm used to ...
(don't use "caused me")
Everything else is fine.