Use the terms atom and element to explain what makes silver and gold different. I've looked online but can not find an answer. Please help and thanks.
- Science - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 9:58pm
the different masses is due to the number of particles in the atoms, the color is different due to the outer electron configurations are different.
- Science - Carlos PLEASE HELP ME, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 10:05pm
Thank you for answering but I still have to use both words "ATOM AND ELEMENT" in the explanation. You used only the word ATOM. I will be waiting for your answer.
- Science - bobpursley, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 10:06pm
You can wait a very long time, but I will not do your homework for you. I provided you enough information to do it on your own.
- Science - Carlos PLEASE HELP ME, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 10:31pm
I understand and thanks anyway for your help.
- Science - Pancake, Monday, September 17, 2012 at 4:23pm
Carlos i'm a fifth grader and i jsut had this question on my homework, i used the sentence bobpursley put but i changed "the color is due to" to "the color of the element is due to" hope this helps! Wish me good grades!
- Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 4:11pm
- Science - Anonymous , Monday, November 26, 2012 at 7:38pm
I have to use atom and element in my explanation on why gold is different then silver and I don't understand it PLEASE HELP
- Science - jade williams, Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 6:33pm
What makes an atom turn gold is...
- Science - Hoor Ahmed Massoud Mohammed Ibrahim salem , Monday, February 23, 2015 at 9:51am
The different: The particles of the atom of this elements
- Science - Hoor Ahmed, Monday, February 23, 2015 at 9:54am
- Science - Your face, Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 6:43pm
Yolo yr mama weirdos
- Science - #flawless, Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 7:53pm
- Science - HELP, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 1:47pm
I got the same question HELP
- Science - #flawless, Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 7:00pm
read what they said lol
- Science - Andrea , Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 6:13pm
I don't know
- Science - Miss Universe, Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 5:50pm
Silver and Gold have different elements and in their atoms, they have one valence electrons.