Posted by mike chi on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 8:30pm.
name 4 functions of the nose.
biology 110 - August, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 8:36pm
The nose itself is made mostly of cartilage, skin, and a mucous membrane lining. It is often called the "air conditioning chamber" because it warms and moistens air before it goes to the lungs. It consists of the nasal passages, the inferior and superior conchas, and the paranasal sinuses.(wikianswers)
biology 110 - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 10:18pm
are you seriously asking what the functions of the nose are? Read the book it can't be that hard. To think one day you are working in the medical field and actually taking care of people with no sense of anything.
biology 110 - SraJMcGin, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 1:25pm
Concentrating on the word "function" I would have answered that the nose does the following:
1. Olfaction (smelling)
2. Respiration (breathing)
3. Protecting the lower airways
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology 110 - Name the 4 functions of the respiratory system. 1. 2. 3. 4.
- Biology - 1) The nose has small __________. 2) Hairs in the nose trap __________...
- Science:Biology - Use the following genotypes to answer the question. N= big ...
- biology - Name 4 functions of the respiratory system.
- English Holiday - I'd like to know about Red Nose Day in the UK. 1. Do only ...
- Biology - Name all the structures that bile passes through (in order) from its ...
- Honors Biology - Elizabeth is married to John, and they have four children. ...
- College Algebra - Pinocchio has a problem with lying. Everytime he lies, his ...
- biology - a category within biology that deals with the physical and chemical ...
- computer programing - Little help here please Create a program that performs the...