Posted by Jason on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:53pm.
What state has a southwestern border with Colorado and an eastern border with Iowa?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:58pm
I see it! Do you?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:59pm
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:59pm
Study these maps. What do you think?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:00pm
Yes, Jason. Nebraska fits this description.
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:01pm
Thanks. How about this? In what building does the Congress serve? What are they asking on this question?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:11pm
It's asking for the name of the building where Congress meets.
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:12pm
U.S Capitol building?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:18pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geography - Will you check my answers please? 1. Is central America on the North...
- geography - 1. What is the capital of the Scandinavian nation whose eastern ...
- social studies: geography - What feature makes up part of the U.S border with ...
- social studies - what states border new york on the east 2. what type of ...
- social studies - your friend rose gave the following answer to the last ...
- MATH HELP NOW - We are doing solving polynomials using the zero factor property ...
- math - 1. Mrs. Macdonald wants to put a uniform border of tulips around the ...
- Algerbra - At a large nursery, a border for a rectangular garden is being built...
- Math - A flowerbed is 3 3/4 meters long and 2 meters wide. Uncle James wants to ...
- Math - you want to expand the garden by planting a border of flowers. the border...