Posted by Jason on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:53pm.
What state has a southwestern border with Colorado and an eastern border with Iowa?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:58pm
I see it! Do you?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:59pm
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:59pm
Study these maps. What do you think?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:00pm
Yes, Jason. Nebraska fits this description.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:01pm
Thanks. How about this? In what building does the Congress serve? What are they asking on this question?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:11pm
It's asking for the name of the building where Congress meets.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:12pm
U.S Capitol building?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:18pm
SOCIAL STUDIES - Emily, Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 4:50pm
I need help with this answer so I don't know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - nation state a and nation state b share a border. the two ...
- social studies - This is an essay I really need help on please. nation-state A ...
- geography - Will you check my answers please? 1. Is central America on the North...
- geography - 1. What is the capital of the Scandinavian nation whose eastern ...
- Math - Jason has 75 feet wallpaper border.He wants to put up a wallpaper border ...
- Social Studies - I got 3 last questions to ask. 1. Nation state a and nation ...
- social studies: geography - What feature makes up part of the U.S border with ...
- social studies - what states border new york on the east 2. what type of ...
- social studies - your friend rose gave the following answer to the last question...
- MATH HELP NOW - We are doing solving polynomials using the zero factor property ...