Posted by Matt on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 11:46pm.
Find the augmented matrix for each of the following systems of linear equations:
3x1 − 2x2 = −1
4x1 + 5x2 = 3
7x1 + 3x2 = 2
2x1 + 2x3 =1
3x1 − x2 + 4 x3 = 7
6x1 + x2 − x3 = 0
x1 + 2x2 − x4 + x5 =1
3x2 + x3 − x5 = 2
x3 + 7x4 =1
x2 = 2
x3 = 3
- Math - Steve, Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 1:51pm
What's the problem? You have all the coefficients and constants. Just write them down as an array. Just copy what you have, throwing all the variable names away, aligning the numbers in columns.
For example, #c is
1 2 0 -1 1 | 1
0 3 1 0 -1 | 2
0 0 1 7 0 | 1
Answer this Question
- Math - Which of the following are linear equations in x1, x2 and x3? (a) x1 + ...
- linear algebra - If possible, solve the following linear systems by Cramer's ...
- Linear Programming - calculate the lower bound from min z= 4x1 + 2x2 2x1 - 3x2...
- linear - If possible, solve the following linear systems by Cramer's rule. 2x1...
- science - 1 A
... is a rectangular array of numbers that are ...
- Math - Went ahead and did the HW the teach recommended but she did not post the ...
- Math - Find a system of linear equations corresponding to the following ...
- Linear Algebra - Use Gauss Jordan Elimination to write the solution of the ...
- Math - Maximize P= 8x1+12x2 Subject to 2x1+4x2<=24 3x1+3x2<=21 4x1+2x2<...
- Linear Algebra - Solve the following system using Gauss's algorithm (a) x1 + 2x2...