Posted by rfvv on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:36pm.
How do you pronounce this name "Silverstein"?
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:43pm
Sil ver stin'
The second "i" is a long i -- rhymes with sign, line, mine, nine
- English - rfvv, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 10:43pm
In Einstein, 'stein' is pronounced 'stain'.
Stein is pronounced /stain/.
Don't you think so?
- English - rfvv, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 10:44pm
stein /staɪn/ Show Spelled[stahyn] Show IPA
1.a mug, usually earthenware, especially for beer.
2.the quantity of beer or other liquid contained in a stein.
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 10:58pm
- English - CpnOBLVbOh, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 4:46am
None can doubt the vercatiy of this article.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - If Nefertiti could pronounce her name in six tenths of a second. At that ...
- English - Mr. Nikumbh ---------- Nikumbh is an Indian name? How do you pronounce...
- English - * Diego (How do you pronounce the name above? Is it a male given name...
- English - How do you pronounce "Beatrix"? Is it a male name or a female name?
- English - How do you pronounce 'Eminem'? Is it a male name or a female name?
- English - How do you pronounce the Indian girl's name "Chandra"?
- English - How should I pronounce "Nasrredin"? This is a person's name.
- English - Sebastian =========== How do you pronounce this name above? 1. Sibes...
- English - How do you pronounce "Branche"? This is Wilm Rudolph's mother's name.
- pronunciation help please - hi, i just need to know how to pronounce the last ...