Posted by Jason on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:49pm.
Earthquakes struck New Madrid,Missouri during the winter of 1811-1812 and changed the course of what?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:51pm
Probably a river. What river is nearby?
SOCIAL STUDIES - Jason, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:52pm
Im not sure im trying to find it on google and can't find the right one
SOCIAL STUDIES - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:54pm
Read through SEVERAL of the links in there until you find it.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 7:00pm
As Writeacher suggested, look at the closest major river in this region.
SOCIAL STUDIES - Donald G., Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 7:47pm
IT could be several rivers like the Mississippi River the Missouri River the Ohio River, and maybe even the Colorodo River
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - On December 16, 1811, an earthquake occurred near New Madrid, Missouri, ...
- Social Studies - What would symbolize Madrid, Spain. Like, maybe the main ...
- social studies - what did british ships do to americans during the war of 1812
- Social Studies - In what year did the War of 1812 start? 1812, right? Cause when...
- Social Studies - Who was Tecumseh? He was a Native American leader of the ...
- social studies - what land did the United States gain from the War of 1812? New ...
- social studies - Why did New Orleans need protection during the War of 1812? a) ...
- social studies - During the War of 1812 The Americans won a victory at a)Detroit...
- Social Studies - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions...
- social studies - If I were in Antarctica during the winter will it be warmer in ...