Posted by Hong on Monday, October 24, 2011 at 8:08pm.
How can adding doubles help you to multiply by 2 ? give an example in your explanation
Math Garde 3 - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 24, 2011 at 8:11pm
3 + 3 = 2 * 3
4 + 4 = 2 * 4
Math Garde 3 - Kassidy, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 4:37pm
How adding help doubles help you to multiple by 2
Math Garde 3 - Kaidan, Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 6:20pm
Math Garde 3 - jiya yadav, Monday, November 16, 2015 at 8:27pm
by we can do 19 times 2 is a big number
so its a example
Math Garde 3 - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 5:15pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Factors - 1•How can adding doubles help you to multiply by 2? Give an example. 2...
- math 1st. grade - Adding Doubles just means adding the same numberr to itself. ...
- math - how can adding doubles help you multiply by 2?
- Math - Can somebody give me a good explanation on how to find the Greatest ...
- Math - The problem to solve is: (x+20)(x-12)(x+4)>0 but I can't figure out ...
- Math - could you tell me three equivalent fractions for each: 2/3 8/16 4/10 3/4 ...
- MATH - Explain how to find the sum positive three plus negative eight using ...
- math - Explain how to find the sum positive five plus negative nineusing chips...
- math ASAP - add. write the doubles fact used to solve each one. 0+1=1 6+7 =13 4+...
- math elementary - add. write the doubles fact used to solve each one. 0+1=1 6+7...