Posted by John on Monday, October 24, 2011 at 7:45pm.
1. Often called the "father of modern psychology." William Wundt painstakingly examined the small pieces of behavior. He was not interested in personality mental disorders. He did study the cognitive elements of:
a. thinking, perception, and consciousness
b. hearing, vision, and touch
c. imagination and creativity
d. repression and regression
Is it "B"
2. ________ believe that " the whole is more than the sun of its parts." In other words, we will perceive the world differently based on the manner in which we assemble the elements.
a. psychodynamic psychologists
b. humanistic psychologists
c. Functional psychologists
d. gestalt psychologists
is it "D"
3. Humanism denies the role of determinism, but elevates the role of:
b. positive thought processes
c. free will
is it "C"
- Psychology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 1:18pm
I would agree with you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - Often called the "father of modern psychology," Wilhelm Wundt ...
- Psychology - Often called the "father of modern psychology",Wilhelm Wundt ...
- Psychology - 1. cognitive psychology can best be described: a. the study of ...
- Psychology - Cognitive psychology can best be described as: A) The study of ...
- psychology - The study of what motivates some of us to do well in school or on ...
- PSY/soo - Compare and contrast normal and abnormal psychology. · Examine at ...
- Psychology - Need to know if this the correct answer that I chose. Is the ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - the study of similarities and differences in the behavior of ...
- Psychology - Will someone please let me know if I chose the right answer for my ...
- psychology - how do psycho dynamic, physiological psychology, cognitive ...