Posted by morin on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 11:14pm.
which of the following environments is conducive to a herding way of life?
c. Alluvial plains.
world history - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 24, 2011 at 2:30am
See if any of the following links will help:
If not, look at the definition of "Steppes"
world history - drwls, Monday, October 24, 2011 at 5:52am
It seems to me that it depends upon what you are herding. The Swiss manage to herd dairy cows in mountainous areas.
re: sheep and goat herding.
world history - Dez, Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 3:54pm
Which of the following environments is conducive to a herding way of life?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - please help me, everyone!(: 1.what 3 types of land are best ...
- history - Which of the following led to a nomadic way of life on the Great ...
- World history - Why do most east africans make their living by farming and ...
- world history - which of these was an innovation that accompanied the advent of ...
- Enviromental Anthro. - What effects do herding in East Africa and ranching in ...
- geography - what causes deferred junctions on on rivers flood plains? a.swamps b...
- history - Which of the following are true statements about the Fall Line? Choose...
- Global History - 1. It is often said that Islam is more than a religion, it is a...
- social studies - Why do we go to explore extreme environments? Only to find out ...
- world history - The greatest extension of the frontier of food production in the...