posted by Ann on .
1. Best Rentals charges a daily fee plus a mileage fee for renting its cars. Barney was charged $123.00 for 3 days and 300 miles, while Mary was charged $216.00 for 5 days and 600 miles. What does Best Rental charge per day, for mileage?
2. There were 44,000 people at a ball game in Los Angeles. The day's receipts were $369,000. How many people paid $ 13.00 for reserved seats and how many paid $6.00 for general admission?
3. Solve the system of equations
x + 3y = 32
-3x + 2y = 3
4. Solve the system of equations
x + y = 6
x - y = -9
5. During the 1998-1999 Little League season, the Tigers played 52 games. They won 12 more games than they lost. How many games did they win that season?