Posted by Ciara on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 7:53pm.
As a general rule,homeowners should carry property damage insurance on thier structure amounting to at least ___percent of their value (the cost of rebuilding them.)
i got A
Home Insurance - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 8:04pm
You must have missed my post to you last night:
Please do not post any more insurance questions in this forum. I don't believe they are 9th grade questions. They look more like ads for insurance.
If you post any more you'll be banned from posting on this board.
Home Insurance - isaac, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 2:42pm
These r question tho n i need them lol ppl kum here for answers not watever diss is ^^
Home Insurance - Bethany, Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 6:39am
lol. Yes i come here for answers to I'm very happy she pots these. Don't ban her.
Home Insurance - LeAnn, Friday, August 31, 2012 at 9:44pm
diss is needss some grammar schooling and maybe learning how to spell :)
Home Insurance - Christine, Friday, September 14, 2012 at 1:40am
Home Insurance - Ms De, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 4:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- help please :) - As a general rule, homeowners should carry property damage ...
- Scoial Studies - As a general rule, homeowners should carry property damage ...
- home insurance - Disability insurance is designed to replace A.damaged property ...
- Home Insurance - Disabilty insurance is desighned to replace : A : damaged ...
- Home insurance - Disability insurance is designed to replace: A.Damageed ...
- home insurance - the type of life insurance often used as mortagage insurance is...
- Home insurance - Another term that means the same thing as "insurance company"is...
- Mathamatics - True Or False Questions: The term insurance has no value as an ...
- financial resources - Bob Brown was recently involved in a minor auto accident. ...
- insurance - As a rule of thumb, experts say that most married people should ...