Posted by Rebecca on Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 6:42pm.
what is the actus reus and mens rea in the three little pigs?
law - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 6:44pm
law - Rebecca, Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 6:47pm
so, the actus reas was that the wolf blew down their houses and the mens rea would be that the wolf knew that blowing down their houses was wrong but he still did it anyway? Would i have to explain anything that the three little pigs did wrong?
law - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 6:55pm
I don't think the pigs fit either definition. I agree that the wolf fits both definitions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Criminal justice - What is the Actus reus and men's real of burglary?
- Criminal law - "self induced intoxication negates mens rea, hence no crime is ...
- law and ethics in allied health - mens rea is latin for a.let the master answer ...
- Applied Business Law - While a corporation may be characterized as a "person" ...
- Language arts - What is the author's perspective of The Three Little Pigs?
- Reading - Who wrote the original story of The Three Little Pigs
- english - What is the correct way to write mens' in this sentence? After their ...
- Prob and Stats - A lot of pigs should be shipped to marken when their average ...
- 5th grade - Carol uses the same ratio table to solve the problems below. Do you ...
- English - The mens clothing shop also does alterations, so Robin brings her ...