posted by Jackson on .
1) what was the purpose of the first continental congress?
2) how did the events of 1776 move the colonists closer to self-government?
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEEE?????!!!!!
2) The Declaration of Independence set forth the colonists' grievances and declared their independence from Britain.
according to the declaration of independence, if a government does not protect the basic rights of the people it governs, what do people have the right to do?
what are the 4 sections of the declaration of independence?
it doesn't say anything about the four sections
I'm not sure which sections your teacher wants. I see the Declaration broken into these parts:
We hold these truths self-evident . . .
Grievances against the king
my u.s history book says that in this order:
2) Declaration of Natural Rights
3) List of Grievances
4) Resolution of Independence by the United States
but i kept on searching it on other websites and the websites kept on telling me different things, so i tried Jiskha and you also gave me a different answer, so i am confused???
Yes. I just found this site delineating the four sections.
I said the same thing, but in a more general way.
oh ya u did. thanks a lot. =D
You're welcome. :-)