Posted by maxwell on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:57pm.
the two major tribes of the northeastern part of the Eastern Woodlands were the
- social studies - Anonymous , Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 8:03pm
i believe it's the Iroquois and the Cherokee
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 8:07pm
The Iroquois lived in this region, but the Cherokees lived further south. The other tribe was the Algonquins.
- social studies - Anonymous , Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 8:11pm
ohh i see
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - which tribes controlled the northeastern part of florida?
- social studies - what is the geographic features of the eastern woodlands
- Social Studies - Which city is most likely to be a major population center? -...
- Social Studies - Why did most major northeastern cities in the United States ...
- social studies - which tribe was is the largest and controlled the northeastern ...
- social studies - what are some major characteristics in the eastern hemisphere?
- social studies - which tribes controlled the northwestern part of florida?
- social studies - Which of these tribes were Germanic Tribes? Huns, Goths, ...
- social studies - We had our picnic near the capital of this new nation, which ...
- socilal studies - which tribe was the largest and controlled the northeastern ...