Posted by Izzy on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:19pm.
This is my poem. :P Does it fit into the theme of loneliness?
Loneliness Never Sleeps.
I scream, call for help, my lungs frozen in ice
I can't breathe, I'm alone, my screams don't suffice
My heart pounding hard, wishing someone would hear
I begin to taste my biggest fear
My loneliness; it slithers in like a snake
The effects so grim, it makes fire look fake
Its wicked silhoutte conceals me, being here to stay
My heart, as quick as a mouse, flutters away
As my now empty chest begins to mourn,
I realize happiness must be adjourned
The damage has been done, so I begin to cry
Crystal tears that are never meant to dry.
- Poetry - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:23pm
Yes, it certainly fits the theme of loneliness.
Who is the author?
- Poetry - Izzy, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:25pm
Me. Is it okay?
- Poetry - Jahnay, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:33pm
Wow i write poetry and i have to say this is a great poem
- Poetry - Izzy, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:34pm
Haha thank you.(:
- Poetry - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:34pm
It looks great!
- Poetry - Izzy, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:35pm
Thank you! :)
- Poetry - Jahnay, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:36pm
- Poetry - Howler, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:09am
WOW! You are a very good poet!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- literature - The most difficult concept in this poem may be that of heaven being...
- English - loneliness or isolation is central to of mice and men by john ...
- Loneliness and Aloneness - What is the difference between being alone and ...
- Poetry - “Sonnet 30” p. 960 Author: William Shakespeare. Type of Poem: Sonnet. ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English 10-Check/Help - Part 1: Poem Structure Check my following answers below...
- Poetry - Okay, heres an "I am" poem. But I need help on what to put for the "i ...
- literature-help me PLEASE? - Explore the theme of loneliness and discuss how the...
- biology - what is the death by loneliness
- literature - Can sadness be loneliness?