Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 9:26am.
The number uses every number 0-9 the numbers are used only once the fourth digit is 4 the first digit in the billions place is 3 the 5 is next to the last digit the sixth digit is 7 the digit after 3 is 9 the digit before 5 is 2the third digit is half the value of the eigth digit the last digit is twice the amount of the fourth digita 0 precedes the 7the seventh digit is the sum of the 1st and 4th digit
- math - drwls, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 10:28am
The problem would be easier to solve if you would break it up into capitalized sentences. What you have written is a run-on sentence that is difficult to follow.
You should have written:
The number uses every number 0-9.
Each number is used only once.
The fourth digit is 4.
The first digit in the billions place is 3.
The 5 is the next-to-the-last digit.
The sixth digit is 7.
The digit after 3 is 9.
The digit before 5 is 2.
The third digit is half the value of the eigth digit.
The last digit is twice the amount of the fourth digit.
A 0 precedes the 7.
The seventh digit is the sum of the 1st and 4th digits.
Fill in the blanks, step by step, according to the directions above.
You finish it
- math - Anonymous, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:14am
The sixth digit is 7 not 6
- math - Anonymous, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:18am
It wouldn't let me break down the way you have it. it all looks like what I put other than the 6 should be a 7, if I understand right.
- math - drwls, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:48am
Correct. The sixth digit is 7.
My mistake. Anyway, you get the idea.
If that is the way the question was written, you should be learning math, and grammar, somewhere else.
The only digit left to fill the blank is 6.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - (1A) Write the 11-digit number that has a 2 in the ones place,1 in the ...
- math - i am a 5 digit palindromic number. My third digit is 5 more than my fifth...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- math - A) Use numerals to write a ten digit number using the following ...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- math - It is 7 digit even number.There is no repetition of digits. The digit 5 ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- math - A5-digit number has 7 in its place The digit in once place is 5 less than...
- math - this code has five digit 1,2,3,4,5. the first digit plus the second digit...