Posted by nikki on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 5:27pm.
Can some one check my work. I just want to make sure I answered the questions correctly.
1) Every rhombus is a parallelogram.
2) Every parallelogram is a rectangle.
3) Every rectangle is a square.
4) Every square is a rectangle.
5) Every square is a rhombus.
6) The opposite angles of a parallelogram are always equal.
7) What is the sum of all the angles in a quadrilateral?
8) What is the sum of adjacent angles in a parallelogram?
- geometry - Steve, Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 12:17am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry theorems - I have six questions which will be on a test two weeks from ...
- Math - Here are 5 questions I cannot figure out 1. Is every parallelogram a ...
- math - Which statement is not true? A. Every parallelogram is a rectangle. B. ...
- Are all math answers correct? - 1. What are all the possibly ways to classify a ...
- Math - Help! - 1. What are all the possibly ways to classify a rectangle? A. ...
- math - which of he following statements are true or false- 1]the diagonals of a ...
- math --- 2 questions! - help pls!!! i am confused!! can you check to see if ...
- Geometry - Write a proof. 1. Prove: If the diagonals of a parallelogram are ...
- Geometry - 8)Suppose that a given parallelogram is not a rhombus or a rectangle...
- geometry - Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...