Posted by Zenit on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 11:49am.
I wanted to know the meaning of the word BRACE, & how to use it in our daily Vocabulary.
Thanks in Advance.
- Vocabulary - Writeacher, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 12:04pm
As a noun or as a verb?
- Vocabulary - Steve, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 1:19pm
Brace yourself; it won't be pleasant.
You can think about it when you go hunting; bring back a brace of pheasants.
Wear a jacket; the weather is bracing.
After that, you can get some braces on your teeth.
After that, go have dinner, but don't overeat. You may get so fat you have to replace your suspenders with braces.
- Vocabulary - Zenit, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 1:19pm
Thank you, I have looked into the meaning of it , just wantesd to know how to use brace as as noun and as a verb.
Thank you for the support.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - if i have the meaning of a word and not the vocabulary word, how...
- ECE - If you ask a young child to give you a red ball and he brings a blue one, ...
- vocabulary 4th grade - How can I make 2 sentences using both meanings of the ...
- vocabulary - i need help with open syllables.... what would it be in the word ...
- vocabulary - read each clue below.then find the vocabulary word on the right ...
- vocabulary - Doesn't the word 'barber' only have one meaning?
- English - Choose the correct vocabulary word for the blank in the following ...
- vocabulary - which of these words probaby comes from the latin word conducere ,...
- vocabulary power unit 5 grade 6 - I am trying to find the meaning of this ...
- Vocabulary - I need to find a unique and creative vocabulary based lesson for a ...