Posted by Luke on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 7:06am.
Solve for x.
Super Easy Math Question - Crazy, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 8:31am
Ummmmmmmm. How is that easy??????????
Super Easy Math Question - Steve, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 12:08pm
It's only easy if you know the quadratic formula:
x = [12 ± √(144-132)]/6
= (12 ± √12)/6
= 2 ± √3/3
= 1.423 or 2.577
Super Easy Math Question - Luke, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 1:16pm
Answer in the book is 6±√3/3
I was able to get to (12 ± √12)/6 but I couldn't figure out how you got the rest.
Super Easy Math Question - sue, Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 12:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Super Easy Science - SUPER SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!! - how do I do i stay focused ...
- algebra2 - 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X SOLVE 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X Let's remove the denominators ...
- math - how do i do x2+12x+32 x2+12x = 14x+32 subtract 14x from each side 14x=32 ...
- calc - What is dy/dx of y=12/12X-y^3 ???? Any idea anyone??? y=12/12X-y^3 I ...
- super quick easy question - does anyone know of a website translating english to...
- trig - I have heard that trig CAN be super easy, that there are just, like, 10 ...
- Maths - The question is find the common factors of 12x, 36 When we solve it ; ...
- Algebra. Please check my answers - Evaluate a/b+c^d for a=6,b=3,c=4 and d=5 A.42...
- math, drbob222 - For this problem is it only asking for the exprssion(formula). ...
- Math - Is the LCD of x/2x-4 and 5x/12x-24 not 24(x-2)? The original question is ...