Posted by rachel on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 9:58pm.
Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:02pm
3n + 40 = 12n - 6 + 1
40 + 6 - 1 = 12n - 3n
45 = 9n
45/9 = n
? = n
Algebra 1 - rachel, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:05pm
5. And wouldn't it be -12n?
Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:07pm
No. Multiplying 2 negatives produces a positive.
-6 * -2n = 12n
Algebra 1 - rachel, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:07pm
oh wait never mind. I see my mistake now. Thanks for the help.
Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 10:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I am getting ready to start an Algebra class for the first time and I ...
- SHAY - THE MATH QUESTION IS IT ALGEBRA , PRE ALGEBRA' OR GEOMETRY? Quadriatic ...
- Algebra 1A - How is algebra a useful tool? what concepts investigated in algebra...
- Algebra I - So- im trying to help my little brother out with his Algebra- but ...
- Algebra-still need some help - Homework Help Forum: Algebra Posted by Jena on ...
- algebra 1 - at a certain high school,350 students are taking algebra. the ratio ...
- Algebra - y^2-x-4=0 a)find all x and y intercepts of the graph implied by this ...
- algebra - Is there a site or someone who can help me, im not getting the basic ...
- 7th grade - There are at least 5 more than twice as many students taking algebra...
- algebra 2 - Posted by hellogoodbie on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 3:24pm. ...