Posted by stephanie on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 9:55pm.
If solid copper sulfate is mixed with
water,______ is formed.
A. a mixture
B. a solution
C. a solvent
D. both A and B
science - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 2:51am
See if any of the following links will help you:
science - gsdf, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 9:09am
D both a and b
science - crude oil, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:58pm
i don't know it could u telll me
science - cece, Monday, October 7, 2013 at 7:39pm
I don`t know !!!! Could you tell ME ????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - If solid copper sulfate is mixed with water, what is formed? A mixture...
- science - What is formed if solid copper sulfate is mixed with water
- Science - What is formed when solid copper sulfate is mixed with water?
- science - what is produced when copper sulphate solution is mixed with ammonia ...
- Chemistry - Some solid copper(II) sulfate is dissolved in sufficient water to ...
- chemistry - You have been asked to do a dilution of a copper sulfate solution. ...
- Chem - When an aqueous solution of lithium chloride is mixed with an aqueous ...
- SCIENCE - (aq) means the solution is dissolved in water used as a solvent. (l) ...
- CHEMISTRY - HOW DO YOU BALANCE THE FOLLOWIN CHEMICAL REACTIO??? When,heated ...
- Chemistry1 - The questions asks to write a word equation and a balanced chemical...