Posted by Stella on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:03pm.
I am trying to help my son with his homework but i have no clue how to work these following:
write a number expression for each phrase
1) 1,285 is how much more than 622
2) $402 increased by $86
3) 946 beads, then 80 fewer beads
4) 12 adults combined with 26 children
- 4th grade math - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:05pm
1285 - 622 = _______
$402 + 86 = $_______
What do you think about 3 and 4?
- 4th grade math - Stella, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:31pm
946 - 80 =
12 + 26 =
am i right?
- 4th grade math - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:33pm
Yes, you're right! Sometimes wording throws us, but the basics are right there!
- 4th grade math - Stella, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:38pm
fabulous! Thank you for your help! and
have a good evening. :-)
- 4th grade math - matthew, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 8:00am
you simply have to write it out. So first one the expression would be 1285-622 because have to find the difference between the two numbers.
- 4th grade math - Alex, Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 10:24pm
What are 2 other names for BN?
What is another name for SL?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - ok i need help with these questions i have been trying to figure them out...
- 4th grade - i have a question on my son homework explain why 36/9 is not a ...
- Algebra one PLEASE HELP THX!! - ok i need help with these questions i have been ...
- 8th Grade Math - Draw and label a rectangle whose area is represented by the ...
- 4th grade math - I too am trying to help my son with his math homework. Problem ...
- 4th grade math - please help!! I have no idea how to do these I am trying to ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - SEQUENCE OF EVENTS THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IN A STORY IS...
- 4th grade math - which expression represents the phrase three more than f? a.)3-...
- 9th grade math - Translate the phrase into an expression The product of 6 and a ...
- MATH - NEED HELP WITH SUMMATION NOTATIONS TOP NUMBERIS 6 OVER A SIDEWAYS Z ...