Posted by rashawn on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:49pm.
What were some of the problems the colonist faced in jamestown
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:52pm
Please do not repost questions for which you've already received answers.
From now on, I'll delete your duplicate posts.
- social studies - emily, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 11:03pm
Lack of food, didnt know how to provide for themselves in the new world
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies . HELP!!! - What are some foods in Jamestown? Thanks! Are you ...
- social studies - What were some problems in jamestown
- Social Studies - If you were writing the Jamestown *Setting *Living *Characters...
- Social studies - Learning about the declaration of independence The. First two ...
- social studies - List and describe at least two problems that the new state of ...
- social studies - What were some of the problmes the IWW workers faced?
- Social studies - What are some hardships faced by families during The Great ...
- social studies - where is Jamestown located?
- social studies - Why would you pick colonist
- social studies - Why did French Colonist come to U.S.A?