Posted by rashawn on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:49pm.
What were some of the problems the colonist faced in jamestown
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:52pm
Please do not repost questions for which you've already received answers.
From now on, I'll delete your duplicate posts.
social studies - emily, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 11:03pm
Lack of food, didn't know how to provide for themselves in the new world
social studies - AWSOMESAUCE, Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:41pm
if you have already sent it in please tell me the answer to the questions please i am not sure of my answers
social studies - AWSOMESAUCE, Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:43pm
PRETTY PLEASE MAN I NEED THE GRADE THIS WOULD BE A BIG BREAK
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies NEED HELP - which of the following were problems faced by the ...
- Social Studies . HELP!!! - What are some foods in Jamestown? Thanks! Are you ...
- social studies - What were some problems in jamestown
- Social Studies - What was a primary challenge faced by the Jamestown colonists ...
- Social Studies - If you were writing the Jamestown *Setting *Living *Characters...
- Social studies - Learning about the declaration of independence The. First two ...
- history - 9. Based on what you know about Native American relationships with the...
- social studies - List and describe at least two problems that the new state of ...
- History - 1.What did the colonist believe their rights were? 2.What limits are ...
- social studies - What were some of the problmes the IWW workers faced?