October 21, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
evaluate the following and write the answer in scientific notation (6x10^-5:(5x10^-8)
, Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 7:22pm
6*10^5(5*10^-8) = 30*10^-3 = 3*10^-2.
Answer This Question
- Use the properties of exponents to simplify the following expression...
- evaluate and write the answer in scientific notation (4x10^5):(2....
- evaluate and write in the solution in scientific notation 3x10^5\1....
- scientific notation 4.0x10^-3x3.6x10^-3/1x10^4x4.5x10^-2
- perform the indicated operation, give answer in scientific ...
- Plz help me with the following problems. Simplify. 5^-1(3^-2) ...
- Can you please check my work? You have helped other students I know. ...
Algebra (check my answers)
- Please check these answers. Multiply -7(2a2 -4) = -...
- perform the indicated computation. write the answer in ...
scientific notation am i doing it right?
- write in scientific notation 1) 400,...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help