Avoid camouflaged words
1. it was my duty to make a determination of any damages.
2. Harold made a recommendation that we fire Mr. Schultz.
3. we will ask him to bring about a change in his work routine.
4. this new equipment will result in a savings in maintenance.
5. will you please make an adjustment on this invoice?
business english - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:56am
I'll be happy to check your answer. What do YOU THINK?
business english - efi, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 2:54pm
i don't see any help at all. can you please solve the first just as an example?
business english - efi, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 4:35pm
sorry for the above comment, i'm really in a hurry.
i read my book and solve this exercise which is the easier from all the other