Posted by efi on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:13am.
Limiting use of Passive voice.
1. Our action is based on the assumption that the competition will be taken by surprise.
2. It is believed by the typical union member that his or her welfare is not considered to be important by management.
3. You were directed by your supervisor to complete this assignment by moon.
4. it is believed by the writer that this company policy is wrong.
5. The union was represented by Cecil Chambers.
6. These reports are prepared by the salespeople every friday.
Thanks for any answer.
- Business english - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 6:51am
I'll be happy to check your answer.
- Business English - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 7:21am
- Business english - efi, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 4:02pm
i managed to solved two, can u see if they are right?
4. the writer believes that this company policy is wrong.
3. your superior directed you to complete this assignment by noon.
ok lets try the number 2.
2. the typical union member believes thathis or her welfare is not considered to be important by management.
1. how i revised 'our'?
5. cecil chamber represented the union;
6. i don't know.
please answer as fast as you can. we have time diference here its 23.02 now.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- LA - Voices - Which statement is true about the passive voice? A verb is in the ...
- Description - Which of the following sentences are considered as a description ...
- Grammar - For each sentence write whether the sentence is in the active or ...
- identify tenses - 1. The dou had been given the second best time slot. a. past ...
- passive voice - select the sentence which is in the passive voice. A. The menus ...
- PLEASE HELP ME!!! - EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE AND CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE ...
- tenses - The club's amplification system needed to be adjusted continually a. ...
- tenses - 1. The duo had been given the second best time slot. a. past perfect in...
- ENGLISH - GRAMMAR ???? - Do you know how cheese is made? - active voice. A new ...
- English - 1. He speaks well of Tom. 2. Tom is spoken well of by him. 3. Tom is ...