I'll be happy to check your answer.
an hour ago i returned from college. i know we have to make our exercises. but i forgot and i have to delivered them tomorrow all.
i already solve that exercises.
1. We must terminate all deficit financing.
2. We must endeavor to correct this problem by expediting delivery.
3. A proportionate tax consumes a determinate apportionment of one’s monetary inflow.
4. Business has an inordinate influence on governmental operations.
5. It is imperative that the consumers be unrestrained in determining their preferences.
6. Mr. Sanchez terminated Kevin’s employment as a consequence of his ineffectual performance.
7. Our expectations are that there will be increments in commodity value.
8. Can we ascertain the types of customers that have a predisposition to utilize our instant-credit offer?
9. The preponderance of the businesspeople we consulted envisioned signs of improvement from the current siege of economic stagnation.
10. If liquidation becomes mandatory, we shall dispose of these assets first.
11. Recent stock acquisitions have accentuated the company’s current financial crisis.
12. Mr. Coward will serve as intermediary in the pending labor-management parley.
13. Ms. Smith’s idiosyncrasies supply adequate justification for terminating her employment.
14. Requisites for employment by this company have been enhanced.
15. The unanimity of current forecasts is not incontrovertible evidence of an impending business acceleration.
16. People’s propensity to consume is insatiable.
17. The company must desist from its deficit financing immediately.
18. This antiquated merchandising strategy is ineffectual in contemporary business operations.
19. Percentage return on common stockholders’ equity averaged 23.1 for the year.
20. The company’s retained earnings last year exceeded $2,500,000
i don't know
i got same home work
This antiquated merchandising strategy is ineffectual in contemporary business operations.
Answer this Question
Business communication - I have to revise these sentences as if speaking to a ...
Business Communication - Your boss wants to send a brief email message welcoming...
business communication - revise sentence on a 10 grade level. It is imperative ...
business communication - Which of the following is not a good guideline to ...
Effective Business Communication - For effective, written business communication...
Business Communication - If an audience is opposed to what you have to say or ...
business communications - Complete the Audience-Focused Communication Matrix, ...
business communication - Your boss wants to send a brief email message welcoming...
English - Could you please check these sentences, please? Thank you. 1) It is ...
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION - what are the 5 strategies in overcoming communication ...