Posted by Ciara on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 11:13pm.
The lump sum payment survivors receive from social security to help pay funeral and burial expenses is
home insurance - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 11:17pm
This is a strange question for a 9th grader.
home inesurace - Ciara, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 11:20pm
oh i forgot to say i got C
home inesurace - Ciara, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 11:21pm
oh bu the link is saying that its 255 so is it A and yea it is theres alot of hard and strange question for a 9th grader but you gotta try :)
home inesurace - Luke, Friday, May 17, 2013 at 9:56pm
it's actually $255
home inesurace - vampire, Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 9:22pm
thanks u for help me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- home insurance - The lump sum payment surivorss receive from social security to ...
- econmics - The lump sum payment survivors receive from social security to help ...
- Economics - The lump sum payment survivors receive from social security to help ...
- Accounting - you have just won the National Publisher's Sweepstakes. You have ...
- Finance - Your trust fund will pay you $100.000 in six years when you turn 25. A...
- MBA Finance - Sally has won the grand prize in a lottery and must choose between...
- Finance - Sarah just won a $3,000,000.00 lottery. According to the lottery they ...
- Consumer Math - On retirement Victor was offered the option of receiving monthly...
- Math - Which would amount to more money on December 31 of this year: $500 ...
- Mathematics - Suppose an employee of a company is retiring and has the choice of...