Posted by jg on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:03pm.
B. Write the complete predicate in each sentence. Underline the verb in the complete predicate.
1. People share beautiful parks.
2. They make plans for their neighborhood activities together.
3. Voters give their opinions on mayor issues.
4. Businesses advertise products on local billboards.
5. The chamber of commerce promotes business and tourism.
1. _share_ beautiful parks.
2. _make plans_ for their neighborhood
3. __ give opinions__ on mayor issues.
4. __advertise__products on local billboard.
5. I need help #5 plzzz
- language - Anonymous, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:07pm
i think Promotes business and tourism
- language - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:08pm
2. "plans" is not part of the verb.
3. "opinions" is not part of the verb.
5. The predicate starts with the verb and continues to the end of the sentence.
- language - jg, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:24pm
2. Make plans for their neighborhood ___activities___ together.
3.give opinions on mayor ___issues___.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Complete predicates and subjects - Complete subjects and predicates - Bailey, ...
- English - Identify the CAPITALIZED portion of the sentences below. 18. MY FRIEND...
- language arts - Find the linking verb and predicate noun or predicate adjective...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. Christina and Christopher worked together and ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: 1. Traveling down the road of life...
- E.L.A. PLEASE CHECK! - Which choice best describes the underlined word or words ...
- grammer - what is a predicate? My son's assignment is to circle the action verb ...
- language arts - Determine each verb and predicate noun or predicate adjective 1...
- Language - What is the complete predicate in this sentence---My best friend ...
- engligh - Which choice best describes the underlined words in the sentence? Look...