Posted by jay on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 6:23pm.
x=4y-1 solve the equation for y show steps
- algerba 2 - Reiny, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:06pm
Follow the same method I showed you in your other two posts of similar type of questions.
- algerba 2 - Yuki, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 9:50pm
1) x = 4y - 1
2) x + 1 = 4y
3) (x + 1) / 4 = y
- algerba 2 - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 12:04am
Oh, yeah - and learn how to spell "algebra"
Answer this Question
- algerba 1 math - how do i solve the equation: -2(-8-4)^2+-8-4/4 please show step...
- algerba 2 - 3x-2y=12 solve the equation for y
- Math - Could you show me how to work through this problem? Show me steps Solve ...
- algebra - solve each literal equation for the indicated variable linear equation...
- math - solve equation 3(k-4.8)=0.7(k-6.9) show steps to solve this please
- pre algebra - How do I solve this equation the find te slope of the line? Please...
- algebra2 - x+1/2y=5 solve the equation for y show steps
- math - so lve equation 3(k-4.8)=-0.7(k-6.9) show steps to solve
- algebra - solve the equation for x. 3x^2-2x-4=0. can you please show the steps?
- Math - Could someone please help me. Solve the linear equation by substitution. ...