Posted by Tasha on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 6:22pm.
Which of the following would anthropologists not consider a caste?
A) the Eta of Japan
B) Blacks in the American South in segregation days
C) Anthropologists would classify all of these groups as castes.
D) the Camar (leather-workers) of India
- cultural anthropology - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 6:24pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- cultural anthropology - bobpursley, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 7:19pm
D is spelled wrong. A better spelling is Chamars (plural).
C and D should be reversed, in my opinion. It is a bad question from two aspects
C and D should be reversed.
The question should have been: Which of the following would anthropologists not consider a caste?
C and D should be reversed, with the new D written None of the above is correct.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Anthropology - Which of the following is not an example of the type of work ...
- Cultural Anthropology - Hello I'm looking for some resources to use to help me ...
- Anthropology - Civilization, as defined by anthropologists, means
- Anthropology - 2.Within all societies of the world there are dynamics, known as ...
- Cultural Anthropology 101 - ANSWERS ARE IN() WITH *** SOME ONE PLEASE CHECK MY ...
- Anthropology!!! - What aspects do anthropologists look at when they study ...
- College History - Which of the following was NOT a result of the great migration...
- history - How did the Plessy v. Ferguson decision affect racial relations in teh...
- history - a.Which statement about lynchings in the South in the 1890s is true? 1...
- Cultural Anthropology - Traditionally, a caste in India