Posted by daina on Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:26pm.
Name the two major alliance at the beginning of world war 1. And what three countries made up the Triple Entente?
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:29pm
History - daina, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:32pm
IS it U.K., France,And Russia?
History - daina, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:33pm
with the two allies as France and Great britain
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:42pm
The UK and Britain are the same.
The Triple Entente was made up of the U.K., France and Russia.
History - daina, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:43pm
oh ok thanks wondering if you could help me with the wilsons 14 points one also its posted.
History - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 17, 2011 at 5:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...
- gr.10 history(a little question on world war one!! - which countries were part ...
- My history answer - re. WW1 - What caused World War One and was it inevitable ? ...
- History - Please give me suggestion on this essay that I wrote. Thanks. Discuss ...
- History - Name two nations in Eastern Europe that were considered to be under ...
- World History - why do you think france joined the triple entente
- Socials - World War I - Hey, could someone please give me some documentary links...
- History - (1) Britain and the U.S abolished the slave trade in? Answer: 1807 (2...
- History - The Titanic was a ship that sailed between which 2 countries? a....
- Social Studies - World War I 1. The alliance system was supposed to prevent war...