Posted by Ciara on Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 5:42pm.
the type of life insurance often used as mortagage insurance is:
i got B
home insurance - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 5:52pm
home insurance - Ciara, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 5:54pm
wait before i go and check that link i had a second answer is it A ?
home insurance - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 5:57pm
Yes, it's A.
home insurance - Ciara, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 6:01pm
yay thank you !
home insurance - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 6:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- insurance - Ordinary life insurance is another term meaning the same thing as: A...
- Consumer Math: Insurance - Choose as many answers as apply. Which of the ...
- math - Which of the following are true of ordinary whole-life insurance policies...
- Home insurance - Another term that means the same thing as "insurance company"is...
- Mathamatics - True Or False Questions: The term insurance has no value as an ...
- finance - insurance matrix, Insurance Matrix Type of Insurance Functions Example...
- insurance - of 500 employees a firm 280 have a life insurance policy, 400 have a...
- Personal Finance - Please post a 150-300 word response to the following ...
- Statistics Help Please - How do I tell if this is a mean or a proportion 1. ...
- math - Now let’s assume that 10 years from now you have a family and two ...