Posted by Rainy on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:00pm.
Hello, I am writing a film analysis on the film Heathers. I am doing a Character analysis on Heather Chandler, and I wanted to say she is at the top of her hierocracy but I wasnt sure if that made sense if anyone gets what im trying to say plz help
- essay - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:04pm
I doubt if rule by clergy is what you mean.
What are you trying to say?
- essay - Rainy , Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:08pm
no you are right thats not what im trying to say what I want to say is thay she is dominant over the whole school
- essay - bobpursley, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:13pm
Heirocracy? An Ecclesiastical government? Heather Chandler at the top? You have to be kidding. She was cruel, very ungodly (she ruled by intimidation and "sex appeal").
So heirocracy is NOT what she was top of.
She was a pack leader, often pack leaders are outlandish (the red crunch) in dress, behavior, and mouth (remember her potty mouth?)
This movie is R rated. Shame on you.
Now for the film analysis, character analysis. I would have focused on JD or Veronica, but Heather Chandler is easy: a leader by intimidation.
- essay - Writeacher, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:30pm
I think you mean hierarchy:
Better ~ ... at the top of the pecking order.
- essay - Rainy , Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:58pm
It is an assignment
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- film - Was Heather Duke smart in the movie Heathers
- English - I just wanted to know if the following alternatives are possible. ...
- film - how does veronica sawyer act like a child in the film Heathers
- eng 22 - Which of the following leads to the deepest appreciation of a film? ...
- Logic - In a survey of 10 film historians, half voted for Nosferatu as the ...
- Writing - i'm writing a rhetorical paper on the film, Blade Runner. How do i ...
- please help - Im writing a character analysis on the main characters on the ...
- Film - Which of the following is true of the screenwriter’s role in making ...
- english - to kill a mockingbird movie analysis question. 1) how does the lack of...
- film - can anyone explain Veronica Sawyer and JD in the movie Heathers