Posted by HM on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 7:18pm.
Okay here is my question
two guys buy a new room for $10,000
down payment: $1000
and they want to pay whatever they owe in 30 monthly payments..
find the amount of the monthly payment at 10% add on interest.
I keep getting 330..
but the answer is 375.
I don't understand :/
Math - Interest calculation - Writeacher, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:28pm
Monthly payment-Math - HM, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:33pm
my answer is correct.
could help me with my other question.
Monthly payment-Math - Writeacher, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 8:36pm
I cannot -- really! You don't want me helping you with math!!
But if you put the word MATH at the beginning of the subject line, you'll get the attention of a tutor or two who can.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business mathematics - Jenny purchases a piano for rm 7000. She pays down ...
- MATH - Dave takes out a 24-year mortgage of 210,000 dollars for his new house. ...
- math - Pam bought a new bedroom suit for $2588.she made a down payment of $188 ...
- MATH - Mike wants to buy a snowmobile. His parents decide to lend him $9 000 at ...
- Finance - Loans problem please help - A company borrows $170000, which will be ...
- math - so if i have monthly payments i would multiply the monthly payment by 12 ...
- Please Help me with a Finance - Loan problem - A company borrows $170000, which ...
- Math - The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of $348.33 plus a...
- math - A new plasma screen tv cost $4600.A family makes a down payment of $136 ...
- math - Jon Ericson bought a home with a 11.5% adjustable rate mortgage for 20 ...