Posted by Ryan on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:17pm.
what wil be the next number pattern
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, ?
- 4th grade Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:19pm
Each number is 2 times the previous number.
What is 2 times 16?
- 4th grade Math - pedo, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 1:58am
its a trick question
- 4th grade Math - ralphie boy, Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 4:52pm
- 4th grade Math - Rich, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 9:43pm
Just keep doubling the last number
- 4th grade Math - MAE, Monday, February 18, 2013 at 5:22am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - what is the next number in the pattern 5,3,7,5,9,7,11?
- 4th grade math - explain what do you need to do to extend number pattern?
- Math - Use inductive reasoning to predict the next number in the sequence. ...
- 4th grade - what is the rule for the number pattern 1,2,4,7,11,16
- MATH PATTERNS - USE THE RULE 1 LESS THAN 3 TIMES THE NUMBER TO MAKE A PATTERN ...
- Math - Use the pattern "1 less than 3 times the number." Start with the number 5...
- math - Nicole made a pattern with numbers. 27 81 243 729 ? Which statement about...
- 4th grade - write a number pattern for 8 starfish if each has 5 arms.
- Math Grade 5 - A number pattern with the rule 6n, where n represents the ...
- 4th grade - Write a number pattern for 8 starfish if each had 5 arms.