Posted by ME on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:21pm.
Choose the word in the following sentences that is grammatically incorrect:
1. Lisa enjoys meeting men who are very intelligent and real refined, but not too egotistical.
2. My lady and I are taking a long walk through the park this evening.
a. is a simple sentence with a simple subject.
b. is a compound sentence with a compound subject.
c. is a simple sentence with a compound subject.
d. is a fragment.
3.Devon needs to study for his math test, but he is instead playing video games with his best friend.
a. is a simple sentence.
b. is a compound sentence.
c. is a complex sentence.
d. is a compound-complex sentence.
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:32pm
1. is right. 2 and 3 are wrong.
Study this site.
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - ME, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:54pm
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:58pm
It's 3b, but 2 is still wrong.
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - ME, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:32pm
IS IT B
Answer this Question
grammer - Choose the word to be used. Jose and (her,she) agree with me. "Plese ...
English - 1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. ...
english help!!! Correcting Grammer - 1. Of the four sentence types and purposes...
Grammer! Am i correct? - Choose the answer that identifies the underlined word. ...
English grammer - chnage the word "oh" in the following sentence and still ...
English - Identify and choose the one underlined word or phrase that should be ...
English - Similes Choose the best word from the Word Box to complete each simile...
english - The shed held a (motley) supply of gardening tools. choose the letter ...
grammer - english - can the word --- THERE be an adverb and a pronoun - ...
ACCOUNTING - COM/220 Grammer exercise week 3 1) dangling modifiers 2) misplaced ...