Posted by ME on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:21pm.
Choose the word in the following sentences that is grammatically incorrect:
1. Lisa enjoys meeting men who are very intelligent and real refined, but not too egotistical.
2. My lady and I are taking a long walk through the park this evening.
a. is a simple sentence with a simple subject.
b. is a compound sentence with a compound subject.
c. is a simple sentence with a compound subject.
d. is a fragment.
3.Devon needs to study for his math test, but he is instead playing video games with his best friend.
a. is a simple sentence.
b. is a compound sentence.
c. is a complex sentence.
d. is a compound-complex sentence.
English Help!!! Correcting Grammar - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:32pm
1. is right. 2 and 3 are wrong.
Study this site.
English Help!!! Correcting Grammar - ME, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:54pm
English Help!!! Correcting Grammar - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 4:58pm
It's 3b, but 2 is still wrong.
English Help!!! Correcting Grammar - ME, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:32pm
IS IT B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Which of the following sentences contains a berb in the present tense...
- English cheack answer - 4. Which of the following sentences is a compound ...
- ENGLISH - COMPOUND SENTENCES? HELP! - Can anyone tell me which of the following ...
- English - Thank you very much. I just wanted to know if the statement in 2 is ...
- English - Dear Writeacher, thank you for your answers. Will you help me with a ...
- English writing an e-mail - please check this for me thanks very much. I need to...
- Lang, Arts - 4. Which of the following sentences is a compound sentence? A....
- english - I need to write write an e-mail based on the following scenario (...
- English - Choose the correct sentence pattern for the sentences below? 1) There ...
- Language Arts question - Which of the following sentences is a compound sentence...