Posted by Henry2 on .
Can you please check these sentences for me? Thank you.
1) The dark-skinned girl in the picture is talking to a friend of hers on the phone. She's telling her that she was at Jessie's party (last)the previous Saturday.
2) She admits she has always fancied Ian.
3) On that occasion he started chatting her up (do you know a synonym?). However, another girl turned up and they had a row.
3) At first, she didn't realize that the two of them were going out together.
4) The girl dumped him right there and Ian came back to her. She was so disappointed (by his behaviour) that
she ignored him and went away.
5) Finally, she says that Jessica's cat went mental when she locked him in an upstairs bedroom. He overturned a clock, which smashed through the window and damaged Jessie's father's car.
1. ... last Saturday.
3. On that occasion, he started flirting with her. [Also, with whom did he have an argument (a row)? the girl he was flirting with? or the girl who showed up?]
3. ... were dating.
4. comma needed