Posted by faith on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 8:08pm.
the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of the club is not in 6th grade
- math - Millie, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 8:10pm
- math - Nicole Randall, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 9:42pm
Another way is to turn the percents into decimals and the "of" into a multiplication symbol and make an equation out of that. But Millie's answer is better and less confusing.
- math - t aylor, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 10:25pm
what is 55-22
- math - troy, Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 9:47pm
what is 1 plus 1
- math - destiny hannah, Monday, November 3, 2014 at 9:24pm
- math - danny, Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 11:50pm
draw a square that measures 5 units on each side
- math - Alex, Friday, March 4, 2016 at 9:13pm
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 4:40pm
3/8 +2 1/2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In middle school computer club, 3/8 of the members are girls. Of the ...
- Math - Need help on this question: There are 32 sixth graders and 44 seventh ...
- Strayer Math - Latoya ran for president of the chess club, and she received 18 ...
- Math 221 - A chess club with 55 members is electing a new president. Ali ...
- math - last year the chess club had 20 members this year the club has 15 members...
- MATH CLASS 6th grade - Every month the Incredible Ice Cream Shop sends a card ...
- math - mrs loya sponsers the spanish club at central middle school.the club has ...
- math - ok this is in my practice book. there are 33 students in the chess club. ...
- Grade 6, percentage - 80% of the members in a badminton club were male and the ...
- Pre-Algebra - A chess club with 40 members is electing a new president. Lisa ...