Posted by Alex L. on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:16pm.
What could be another aspect when I compare and contrast 2 fast food restaurants?
I've thought of the price and overall quality so far.
Basic Communication Skills - Dee, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:20pm
Basic Communication Skills - Alex L., Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:46pm
How could I describe the quality of food when I compare and contrast?
Basic Communication Skills - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 6:49pm
Basic Communication Skills - PsyDAG, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 11:53am
Optimal temperature and serving size of food?
Visual appearance and odor of food?
Health factors of the restaurant, e.g., cleanliness?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Hospitality: food, shelter, and fun away from home - Compare and contrast in 200...
- Hospitality: food, shelter, and fun away from home - compare and contrast in 200...
- English - Revise the sentence below to make it more formal: 'You're going to get...
- statistics - In a certain city, a fast food chain feels it is giving a bad ...
- Science - Fast food restaurants keep food hot with infrared lamps. The heat is ...
- English - How do I start out writng a paragraph on a subject, Food Safety? * ...
- business - Why? Write a 200- to 300-word response to the following questions ...
- bus. - Is it a good idea to open American fast food restaurants in Disney parks ...
- business - Is it a good idea to open American fast food restaurants in Disney ...
- math 115 - graph shows the yearly food cost for a family. 30% of the food cost ...