Posted by carter on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 4:52pm.
how do I find the mean of 92;96;99;103;88
4th grade math - Jen, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 4:54pm
add all of them and divide by how many sets there are which is 5....
92 + 96 + 99 + 103 + 88 = 478/5 = 95.6
4th grade math - Jennifer White, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 4:58pm
you add them up and divide them by 5
4th grade math - lauren, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 9:30pm
what is 2 x what = 14
Geometric progression - Olosun, Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 5:32am
Solve 2x€-y=10 and 3x+y2=22
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade Math - What does it mean when you are asked to find the product of two...
- 4th Grade Math - What does 5*6 mean?
- 4th grade math - What does computation method mean?
- 4th grade math - How do you find out the median in a set of numbers? (Median is ...
- 4th grade - Explain how to find the mean hat size of four students. I don't ...
- 9th grade math - x to the 2nd power if x = 3/4 how do you find 3/4th to the 2nd ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- Statistics Mean and Median Question - Statistics Find The Mean and Median ...
- statistics - It is known that the population mean for the Full Scale IQ of the ...
- 4th grade - what does greatest place mean