Posted by Amaya on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 3:47pm.
Write a real word problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 4:18pm
A large park has 75 flower gardens. The head gardener wants to put 120 flowering plants in each garden. How many plants does she need all together?
Math - sam, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 2:26pm
Math - bong, Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 5:35pm
Math - keekkee, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 11:13am
i thinnk shee wouldd neeedd umm iddk like 1255??
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 4:00pm
Math - jess, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 6:51pm
Its good 120×75 is going to equal 9,000
Math - Chloe, Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 4:10pm
How do I multiply 100,400,300,700 x 300,555,555
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Write a real-world problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75
- 5th grade math - how do i write a real-world problem where you would have to ...
- 5th grade - write a real word problem where you would multipy 120 and 75
- Math - 8*2sq+7*(4+1)= ? Can someone explain to me what to after the parenthesis...
- Algebra - How do I solve for elimination method on this problem: 0.3x - 0.2y=4 ...
- math - Suppose your teacher tells you to write a word problem using the number 3...
- math - write a real word problem and equation using t eaqul 5
- math - kelly solved the following problem on her recent math test 121/11+4*8=120...
- math - I am supposed to come up with a real life problem and then write a ...
- elementary - write a problem write a word problem involving the number of pages ...