Posted by Allison on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 3:44am.
What intermolecular forces are important in the binding of organic molecules to the absorbent in absorption chromatogrpahy? Select all that apply.
A) London forces
B) Van der Waals forces
C) Covalent Bonding
D) Hydrogen bonding
E) Dipole-dipole interactions
F) Lewis acid-base interactions
Please help! I'm kind of shaky on the different IMF's.
- OChem - Allison, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 3:47am
What intermolecular forces are important in the binding of molecules to the ADSORBENT in ADSORPTION chromatography?
- OChem - john, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:33pm
all of them
- OChem - john, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:52pm
just kidding, idk
- OChem - Allison, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 8:50pm
john tsai you're a chink
dont think that i dont know you
- OChem - john, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 2:35am
hahah lol, my names not even john, i know you dont know me, because i dont know you hahahahahaha
- OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 4:07pm
hahaha = your moms ass mofo
- OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 5:59pm
btw the answer is
Lewis acid-base interactions
don't let that clown troll john mofo fool you. mofo doesn't have a brain and tries to be a troll lmfao pisses me off
- OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 6:01pm
lewis acid-base because of the solvent ur using / dipole-dipole because stationary phase is polar / hydrogen boding because of silica gel
bet the mofo is a chink too lmfao u go girl allison
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Discuss the types of intermolecular forces acting in the liquid ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) For a series of small molecules of comparable ...
- chemistry - a)Rank the following 3 tetrachloride compounds in terms of ...
- Organic CHEM - I read on the textbook a sentence like this: "The melting and ...
- chem - What type(s) of intermolecular force is (are) common to each of the ...
- Chemistry - What intermolecular force exists between the CH3CH2CH3 , CH4 , or ...
- chem - what kind of intermol forces can be seen in this molecule CH3COOCH2C6H5 ...
- science/chemistry - Dr Bob Although helium atoms do not combine to form He2 ...
- Chemistry!!! Help! - Which of the following types of intermolecular forces tend ...
- chemistry - i am supposed to explain the order of boiling points from ...