Posted by Allison on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 3:44am.
What intermolecular forces are important in the binding of organic molecules to the absorbent in absorption chromatogrpahy? Select all that apply.
A) London forces
B) Van der Waals forces
C) Covalent Bonding
D) Hydrogen bonding
E) Dipole-dipole interactions
F) Lewis acid-base interactions
Please help! I'm kind of shaky on the different IMF's.
OChem - Allison, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 3:47am
What intermolecular forces are important in the binding of molecules to the ADSORBENT in ADSORPTION chromatography?
OChem - john, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:33pm
all of them
OChem - john, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 7:52pm
just kidding, idk
OChem - Allison, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 8:50pm
john tsai you're a chink
dont think that i don't know you
OChem - john, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 2:35am
hahah lol, my names not even john, i know you don't know me, because i don't know you hahahahahaha
OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 4:07pm
hahaha = your moms ass mofo
OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 5:59pm
btw the answer is
Lewis acid-base interactions
don't let that clown troll john mofo fool you. mofo doesn't have a brain and tries to be a troll lmfao pisses me off
OChem - Rupert, Friday, October 14, 2011 at 6:01pm
lewis acid-base because of the solvent ur using / dipole-dipole because stationary phase is polar / hydrogen boding because of silica gel
bet the mofo is a chink too lmfao u go girl allison
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Discuss the types of intermolecular forces acting in the liquid ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) For a series of small molecules of comparable ...
- chemistry - So this is the case: liquid methanol, CH3OH is being prepared to be ...
- chem - What type(s) of intermolecular force is (are) common to each of the ...
- CHEM URGENT - liquid methanol, CH3OH is being prepared to be poured into a ...
- Chemistry!!! Help! - Which of the following types of intermolecular forces tend ...
- science/chemistry - Dr Bob Although helium atoms do not combine to form He2 ...
- chemistry - What intermolecular force(s) must be overcome to do the following. (...
- CHEMISTRY - although helium atoms do not combine to form He2 molecules is it ...
- Chemistry - Put in order from strongest to weakest: London Dispersion Forces, ...